Legal & General Bursaries
Now in its sixth year, Legal & General and Brighton Fringe have joined forces to encourage local performers and artists aged 60 and over to take part in England's largest arts festival.What does this mean?
- 12 bursaries will be awarded for Brighton Fringe 2015
Each bursary consists of:
- A free registration
- Additional profile in the Brighton Fringe brochure
- Additional marketing and publicity generated to promote the scheme and those that have qualified through e-newsletters, the website and media coverage
Why are Legal & General sponsoring this scheme in 2015?
Legal & General are an insurance company that wish to encourage local work by financially supporting risk taking as a way of nurturing the artistic community of Brighton and Hove.
You will qualify for a bursary if you meet the following criteria:
- You are aged 60 years or over at the time of registration
- You complete your registration while bursaries are still available
- You are a Brighton and Hove resident (BN postcode)
- You are registering one event in Brighton Fringe (this can have multiple dates)
How to apply for an L&G bursary?
No need to apply! The selection is automatic and works on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you qualify for a bursary, complete the online form with the details of your confirmed event as early as possible.
How do you know if there are any bursaries left?
You are always welcome to ask whether there are any more bursaries available and double check if your event qualifies.
When will you find out whether you've got a bursary?
On completing the registration form the system will recognise whether you qualify and award you a free listing.
Bursary Winners 2014
- Kevin Eldon and Some Colleagues - Comedy
- Something Wholly Inappropriate - Comedy
- Dr. Martin and Mr. Ade - Comedy
- Jack and the Beans... Talk - Kids & Youth
- Just So! - Kids & Youth
- Tin Can Stories - Kids & Youth
- Waterghosts - Music
- Chaos Carousel - Music
- Sahaja Yoga Presents: Sacred World Music - Music
- Skirmishes - Theatre
- Company by Stephen Sondheim - Theatre
- Twenty To Something - Theatre