Brighton Fringe is the largest arts festival in England, providing a showcase for diverse art forms across four weeks. As a registered charity, Brighton Fringe works to support and encourage local, national and international artists to realise their full potential.
Participants pay a one-off registration fee to be included in the programme, which is neither curated nor artistically directed by the central Brighton Fringe team.
By taking part, you are not only showcasing your artistic talent, but facilitating the very back bone of Brighton Fringe.
2015 Registration Fees
|Description|| Price of item
| Price of item
|Early Bird Short Run Listing (1-4 dates)||£115.00||£138.00|
|Single Event Short Run (1 - 4 dates)||£145.00||£174.00|
|Early Bird Single Event Long Run||£135.00||£162.00|
|Single Event Long Run||£165.00||£198.00|
|15+ Listings (per listing)||£115.00||£138.00|
|50+ Listings (per listing)||£105.00||£126.00|
Early Bird Deadline: Monday 15 December 2014
Brochure Print Deadline: Friday 30 January 2015
What do my registration fees give me?
Your Brighton Fringe registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by the Brighton Fringe, which include:
- Your event listing in the Brighton Fringe brochure: 100,000 brochures are printed and distributed in Brighton, Sussex and London.
- Your event on the Brighton Fringe website: Brighton Fringe 2013 saw over 200,000 unique visitors during the on-sale period.
- Ability to promote and sell your tickets through the Brighton Fringe Box Office. With over 100,000 tickets sold overall, we’ll sell your tickets online, by phone and over the counter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Entry to bespoke workshops and arts industry events held by the Participant Services team.
- Assistance from Participant Services about the management of your media and marketing campaign (including access to an extensive press list).
- Personalised advice from Participant Services to identify your goals for the festival season and assist in making contacts to help you tour your show or develop your career.
- Opportunity to promote your event at Fringe City, the outdoor showcase that takes place every Saturday during the festival.
- Access to Flyer license for Brighton & Hove area.
- Year-round support of all aspects of your Brighton Fringe visit, including venue selection, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies.
- Reviews, Press and Awards: With thousands of previews and reviews, the media and online networks cover every angle of Brighton Fringe. Alongside 25 awards presented to Brighton Fringe shows, it’s a great opportunity to get your name out there.